[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hotel Information - Bellingham West Coast Session

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 15 11:07:35 EDT 2014

Jon,
I plan on brining my submarine. Even though I calculated 50 total hours of driving and $1,000 in fuel cost, I think the opertunity to dive lake Slocan for my 2nd depth test with the barge and crain is amazing.
I will have myself, Katy, my buddy Carl, and maybe another now.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneJon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:
PLEASE NOTE - You must register for this event online.  Please go to
www.psubs.org and click on the "2014 PSUBS West Coast Sessions" web link
that appears there.

Registration is $50 for members and $75 for non-members.

Submarine Owners - If you are bringing your submarine for public display
your registration fee is waived, however, make sure you notify Jim Todd
or myself via email so we can still plan for the number of people attending.

Jon