[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trailer\cart thing

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 16 10:04:55 EDT 2014

James, here's the link with some other pics.  The bottom pic shows  more
detail of the undercarriage.
http://www.psubs.org/projects/1391743294/greatwhitesubmersible/
Jim

In a message dated 6/16/2014 9:00:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:

>From what I have seen, Great White appears to be its own cart with wheels
attached to the substructure. Kittredge did much the same for his boat
launched vehicles (from both Aquatic and the catamaran).
Vance

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2014, at 9:48 AM, James Frankland via  Personal_Submersibles
<_personal_submersibles at psubs.org_ (mailto:personal_submersibles at psubs.org) >
wrote:

thats the one!  thanks Steve.

going to make something similar this weekend, just getting some ideas
together, although things like this tend to get "made up as i go  along"...

regards
James

On 16 June 2014 14:32, Steve McQueen via  Personal_Submersibles
<_personal_submersibles at psubs.org_ (mailto:personal_submersibles at psubs.org) > wrote:

James, is it this one?

<Great White.jpg>

​

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 6:49 AM, James Frankland via  Personal_Submersibles
<_personal_submersibles at psubs.org_ (mailto:personal_submersibles at psubs.org)
>  wrote:

Hi all,

A while ago there was a discussion on a launching cart.  I  know Hank has
made one for Gamma, and there is a pic of the cart on his  page, but i
remember seeing a pic of a ramp that extended from the  normal road trailer
somewhere.  Can anyone remember where it is, i  cant find it.

Im going to make something similar this weekend.
Thanks
James

=

Personal_Submersibles  mailing  list