[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trailer\cart thing

Mon Jun 16 12:14:08 EDT 2014

Hi Jon,

Thanks for that pic.  Thats pretty much what i had in mind.  Trying to get
something to fit within the existing skid brackets so i dont have to do any
welding on the pods..  Plenty of options at this place..

http://www.castors-online.co.uk/acatalog/nylon-troley-wheels.html

On 16 June 2014 16:32, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <