[PSUBS-MAILIST] Rolled steel

Christopher Graca via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 18 22:06:17 EDT 2014

Scott,

I sent you an email off list. Not sure if you received it or if you changed
your email ( sent to email with @waters-ks.com).

Might be beneficial to respond to the listserv as to what specific
engineering design services you are looking for (drafting, FEA, electrical,
controls, mass calculations, buoyancy calculations, etc).

-Chris
On Jun 18, 2014 8:13 PM, "swaters via Personal_Submersibles" <