[PSUBS-MAILIST] launch system

Thu Jun 26 09:52:51 EDT 2014

Hi Hank,

Thanks for that.  Ive been looking at ramps all week.  Ive made wheels for
the replacement skids and also got some more wheels for a cart.  Will need
ramps, legs and a new winch.

But im thinking i might be over complicating things.  Ive also made a long
4m pole extention for the trailer and im tempted to just dump the trailer
in the water for launching and consider it disposable.  Buy a new one when
it rots away.
regards
James
On 26 June 2014 13:44, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <