[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub For Sale

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 26 23:13:18 EDT 2014

Someone alerted me to this Newspaper / online article about Hugh's subs.
Below that link I've posted another  to the trademe auction site. If it sells for near the reserve,
someone will get a real bargin. It is a solid sub with lots of room & in great condition.
Submarine seller urges buyers to take plunge - National - NZ Herald News

   Submarine seller urges buyers to take plunge - National ...
What do you buy for the person who has everything? How about a submarine? - New Zealand Herald
View on www.nzherald.co.nz Preview by Yahoo
This is a link to the "Trademe" auction site. I was amused by the questions & answers.
A submarine sighting is akin to a UFO sighting down here in N.Z..
http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-marine/motorboats/auction-745354065.htm