[PSUBS-MAILIST] Submariners syllabuses

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 27 17:49:14 EDT 2014

Hi Lasse,
Do you have a variable ballast tank?  Is the tank under the grey foam a variable ballast tank?  If you have a vbt is it pumped or blown with air?  Do you rely entirely on dive planes for depth control, or do you have vertical thrusters tucked away? All subs should split in the middle, very nice.
Hank