[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pilot Fish Project

Antoine Delafargue pilotfishp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:47:00 EST 2014

the Pilot Fish project is moving on,

so I've created a page on psubs to share some photos with you.

and also the photos will go on the website (www.pilotfishproject.com)
and fb (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Projet-Poisson-Pilote/294329844027226
)

The engineering and fab are progressing fast with Paul and Emile, so there
will be frequent updates.

The big week long trip is now set to be around end of May 2015.

Funny thing, the follower boat we are thinking of using from Plymouth to St
Malo may be the one used for the Dday expedition with Aquarius and
Deepworker Phil told about. and when I visited it last week, the owner was
about to throw away a precious underwater acoustics mast used in that
expedition...which I am now hoping to keep for the underwater acoustic
tracking of our sub.

regards,
Antoine