[PSUBS-MAILIST] Alvin Jr is no more

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 15:06:25 EST 2014

Hi Joe,
are they torpedoes on the side or battery pods with motors attached?
With the upcoming advances in battery densities & prices, it tips the balance a bit more
in favor of just electric over the complications of diesel / electric.
It looks great, however it looks like you don't have a large forward view port.
is that correct?
Alan