[PSUBS-MAILIST] Alvin Jr is no more

Alec Smyth alecsmyth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:40:05 EST 2014

Wow! As a design exercise I think that is fantastic, a work of art. But I
don't think I'd want to actually show up in US waters with something that
looked quite so much like real torpedoes. Both times I've taken Snoopy to
Florida the coasties have shown up within minutes, and it's great to be in
a boat that's painted fluorescent orange, as it makes it obvious I'm not a
smuggler trying to keep a low profile!

Best,

Alec