[PSUBS-MAILIST] 3D printed scrubber

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 5 20:33:14 EST 2014

Alec,
What is it under, I can't find it.
Hank

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 6:25:14 PM, Alec Smyth <alecsmyth at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

The last few months were so cold in the garage, I found something to do at my desk instead. I've just created a new "project" on the projects page for this little initiative. I printed two scrubbers for the new sub. As its a two person and the scrubbers have provisions for lung-power backup, it made sense to provide each crew member with his own. Although of course the lung-power option is a pretty dire last recourse. If a fan failed on one of the scrubbers, the surviving one should have no difficulty keeping up - its just that it would need refilling in half the time. BTW these are small because I like carrying most of the scrubbing agent in sealed containers, but if one wanted a larger scrubber, its very easy to increase the length of the cylinder while keeping all the printed parts the same.

Best,