[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pilot Fish Project

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 22:17:49 EST 2014

Antoine,
I tried to get to the Ifremer facility last year when I was in Marseilles.
I drove from Marseilles to Toulon but it all got a bit hard. Everyone was driving on the
wrong side of the road& the signs were in French.
That is great getting the cameras & lighting, that would be worth quite a bit.
Well done.
Alan