[PSUBS-MAILIST] I found a reference to a biological propulsion method

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 21:55:51 EDT 2014

Mike,
If you go to Youtube and search for "Anomalocaris" you'll find  a number of
videos.  A couple of years ago there were several posts on  mechanical fish
or robofish.  I don't recall the threads, but those are  easy to find on
Youtube also.  Caltech has a Biological Propulsion  Laboratory.
Jim

In a message dated 3/12/2014 8:27:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,