[PSUBS-MAILIST] I found a reference to a biological propulsion method

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 22:33:48 EDT 2014

Doug,
If it weren't for a real time crunch, I would like to have adapted the
Mirage for use in our cardboard boat races on a local lake.  One really  cool
features is that you can put the fins in a full-up position against the
bottom of the hull when launching or when in the shallows.
Jim

In a message dated 3/12/2014 9:21:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,