[PSUBS-MAILIST] Galvanic Isolation

John Kammerer subvet596 at optonline.net
Sat Mar 15 09:09:02 EDT 2014

Hi All:

  I am doing the piping for the boats sanitary tank system. I have two
thru-hull valves for pump out (1 1/2") and discharge to sea (1") via a
24v Macerator pump. I am looking to isolate the ball valves from the
heavy wall collar penetration. There is the flange valve with gasket and
hardware insulators or a rated schedule 80 non-conductive PVC close
nipple.

  Also I need to setup the two entry hatches with quick acting wheel
with 4 dogs to be operated from either side. I've looked at Juniper
Industries products and am looking for other options, any suggestions
appreciated.

  John K.
  Project 765
(203) 414-1000