[PSUBS-MAILIST] "SeaHunter"

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 17 08:09:49 EDT 2014

Joe,
Your design looks terrific, but I recommend you make a cardboard life size model of the front half of the hull and mbt.  I think you will find your front mbt  is to low and your idea of piloting from the prone position will be difficult with the restricted visibility.  Also your visibility will be restricted by your manipulators  unless they are tucked up inside the mbt.  I bet most successful subs started out as cardboard.
Hank