[PSUBS-MAILIST] magnetic coupler

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 19 17:26:03 EDT 2014

Anyone that may be interested, I posted a couple of pictures of my magnetic drive coupler assembly.  It is kinda chunky at about 9in long.  I can NOT overpower the coupler by hand, it is incredible how strong it is.  I pressure tested the assembly to 625 psi for one hr with no issues.  I will oil fill the shaft tube to lubricate the outboard shaft bearing and protect against corrosion.  This was a simple two day conversion with minimal machining required.