[PSUBS-MAILIST] magnetic coupler

vbra676539 at aol.com vbra676539 at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 06:14:16 EDT 2014

The coolest thing about night ops (for the surface crew) is seeing the sub lights way down deep and watching her all the way up. Of course, the really coolest thing is being down there doing it.....as long as the coffee is still hot. You won't need a vertical lamp, although a xenon flasher with a pressure switch is mighty nice to have, as you can see that little guy for miles.
Vance