[PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: DC Motor controllers

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 22 11:30:58 EDT 2014

I recently read my manual for the Curtis controller.  The controller has some nice features, like protecting your batteries.  When the controller detects a voltage below 16V in a 24 v system, the controller goes into battery save mode and reduces the available current.  Must be a get home feature.  There are other nice features also. I had to figure out why there were two extra potentiometers in Gamma.  The controller has a feature where you can control the max current and acceleration.  I guess the fact that there are about a billion golf carts with Curtis controllers says it all.

Hank