[PSUBS-MAILIST] titanium barrier

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Sun Mar 23 14:11:12 EDT 2014

Today I discovered that I did not leave enough clearance between my new drive hub and housing for my reach rods that release the propeller, grrrr.  I had to remove the entire assembly to make a modification.
Since it is all apart I decided to do a volume measurement to determine if the barrier is ss or titanium.  By my calculations it is titanium.  The barrier is 139.5 cc and the part weighs 749grams.  Titanium weighs 4.506 grams per cc   Stainless steel is .2904 lbs per cubic in.  Can someone confirm the math.