[PSUBS-MAILIST] oven pics

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 17:46:53 EDT 2014

Brian,
I haven't looked in to this unit deeply, but there are a lot of items like
it on Ebay, that control kilns.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Professional-Ramp-Soak-Temperature-Controller-Kiln-SSR-Kit-Ceramic-Thermocouple-/121092751234

You may be able to just cut the power cord going in to your oven & connect it to the relay.
If you have a number of view ports to anneal it would save you some sleep.
Alan