[PSUBS-MAILIST] insurance

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 27 16:27:43 EDT 2014

David,
What is the company name?
Hank

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:12:54 PM, David Colombo <seaquestor at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Hank,
I just got quoted on my sub while under construction and during transportation while under construction, its actually quite reasonable, I do have to have an alarm on the storage building and as the project becomes more complete ie: more expensive parts arrive I can adjust the polity up in value. Took a while to find the company that would underwrite it now and after completion. Not sure about canada vs california but I could make a referral off line.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404