[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trustworthy modifications

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Thu Mar 27 21:21:25 EDT 2014

I have a hummin bird 898. It has side scan sonar up to 180 feet and can see picture like images in black and yellow. It also is linked to the GPS so you can mark your dive sites and know your position. It also works as a depth sounder so you know how many feet under keel.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphonehank pronk <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:Scott,
What kind of sonar do you have, what can it do?
Hank