[PSUBS-MAILIST] radio's

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 27 22:24:17 EDT 2014

Scott,
Agreed, soooo  cooool  is an understatement.
Hank

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:38:59 PM, swaters <swaters at waters-ks.com> wrote:

When I bought my OTS I bought them used. The one that is in my sub was $600, the surface unit was $1500, and the headset and antena for my sub was $300.
The humminbird 898 was about $2000. I want to upgrade to the 360 degree unit, but it is another $2,000. Alot of money for a sonar, but soooo cool.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone
hank pronk <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

Hi Scott,
I am jealous, I want one!  The radio's are under water com.  There are three right now but One will be sacrificed for parts to make two perfect radio's.
Hank