[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gantry lift

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Mon Mar 31 19:40:47 EDT 2014

Sounds good. I will see if I can get it.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphonehank pronk <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:Scott,
There are many options, I go be experience because I am not an engineer.   You are best to get the info from an engineer or copy one that is rated.  The gantry in Texas is a bargain, it will cost you that in material and time.
Hank