[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trustworthy Dive Report

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 5 14:36:36 EDT 2014

Scott, thanks for the report and good job!

In regards to your *"The benefit of draining one tank or battery bank at a
time is so nice"* comment.  When I was flying balloons we had a similar
practice for changing between propane tanks.  We considered a tank empty
(switched tanks) when a tank got to around 15% vs. a complete usage. This
would allow us to always have a reserve to go back to just in case.  I plan
on using a similar strategy with my psub (if I ever get it finished).

I don't mean to refer that you completely drained your banks before
switching but this seemed like a good place to discuss this "strategy".

Steve

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:16 AM, swaters via Personal_Submersibles <