[PSUBS-MAILIST] gamma damage

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat May 10 13:20:33 EDT 2014

I should not be allowed to own Gamma after my blunder.  I cam home from a hard day and was tired, I needed my trailer back from Gamma to move a machine for work the next day.  I pulled the trailer into the drive way with Gamma on it so it rolls nicely back into the shop.  I had the hatch open to vent it out and it does not fit under the door of the shop.  I broke the hatch off, luckily there was no damage to the hatch, just the hinge broke.  I am still sick about it.