[PSUBS-MAILIST] gamma damage

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat May 10 16:54:07 EDT 2014

I am lucky Gamma has small hinges
On Sat, 5/10/14, Private via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] gamma damage
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 Focus on the positive... You
 evidently have an exceptionally well constructed shop.

 wrote:

 > I should not be allowed to own Gamma after my
 blunder.  I cam home from a hard day and was tired, I
 needed my trailer back from Gamma to move a machine for work
 the next day.  I pulled the trailer into the drive way
 with Gamma on it so it rolls nicely back into the
 shop.  I had the hatch open to vent it out and it does
 not fit under the door of the shop.  I broke the hatch
 off, luckily there was no damage to the hatch, just the
 hinge broke.  I am still sick about it.