[PSUBS-MAILIST] dual purpose submarine

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 12 08:22:43 EDT 2014

Sean,
Let me guess, your sub will fit in that chamber, what a beauty.
On Sun, 5/11/14, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] dual purpose submarine
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

     Did some
 destructive testing last week
       crushing oil pipeline samples in our pressure
 chamber:

       http://www.cfertech.com/deepwater-experimental-chamber

       It is always filled with water for testing, but even
 still, the
       operator station is behind a three foot thick
 reinforced concrete
       strong wall.  When some of the larger pipes
 collapse, it shakes
       the building.

       Sean

       On 2014-05-11 15:02, Alan James via