[PSUBS-MAILIST] Factory tour

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 14 19:40:48 EDT 2014

Hey guys,
I am on a business trip in Chicago and got to tour a very cool factory. The company name is safety socket and they make alot of parts for swagelok and parts for areospace and parts for military submarines. It was very interesting. They normally sell to a distributor who sells it again to the user. They specialize in titanium, 316 stainless, and other kinds of metal. The owner said if we ever need anything made he would be glad to do it for us at a discounted price. Anyway, it was neat seeing military submarine fastners being made and packaged to be sent to conneticut.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone