[PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial question

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 15 19:52:58 EDT 2014

Scott,
I will take two Magnetic coupled thrusters
 and an arm please.  Do you take pay pal :-)
Hank--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 5/15/14, swaters via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial question
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 Ugggg.
 E-commerece is such a pain in the ass for my business.
 Hahaha. -Scott Waters

 Sent
 from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone
 Alan James via Personal_Submersibles
 <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:
 Scott,>>>> Iam going to figure
 out how I can make a Canada trip and visit you and write it
 off as a business expense :)

  Buy some submarine parts off Phil & sell them at a
 loss to psubbers via an internet
  sales arm of yourbusiness.Alan

 From: swaters via
 Personal_Submersibles