[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma needs a diet

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat May 17 22:20:06 EDT 2014

Cliff has experience fabricating it and gave a presentation on it in
2009.  As I recall it's fairly simple but because you are working with
epoxy (or similar exothermo producing binder) you have to work in
stages, I think no more than 6 inch layers at a time.  So it is also
time consuming.  As always, the PSUBS website is your friend.  Go to
PSUBS -> Resources & Reference -> Design Tools -> Ballast & Buoyancy
Control -> Syntactic Foam, What is it and how do you make it

Jon