[PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial question

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 20 08:21:35 EDT 2014

Better a question for Phil, I think. Gamma has 2 hp and weighs 2 tons. PC-12 had a combined 13 hp for 8 tons (10 main plus two horizontal and one vertical maneuvering thruster). The Pisces boats used a pair of 5 hp thrusters for 12-12 tons. So it is beginning to look like about 1 to 1.5 per ton, now that I think about it.
Vance