[PSUBS-MAILIST] sub launch boat

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 20 21:00:12 EDT 2014

I have decided to build a boat to carry and launch Gamma.  I am on my second year of not launching my side wheel paddle boat.  I am taking the paddle boat apart and will repurpose the steel hull.  I am building a boat that looks like a landing craft but it will be open in the front so Gamma can float inside.  Once inside, I can lift it until the bottom of Gamma is slightly higher than the bottom of the boat.   The boat will have modest living accommodations.  Most of my sub missions involve winter weather, so I need a very safe and warm boat.