[PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial question

Phil Nuytten via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 13 21:33:37 EDT 2014

Re: HP per ton – We are now running the big ‘Newt-screws’ (unofficial name) on both the dual and single DeepWorkers. The single two thousand footer comes in at just over two tons and has 20 HP (4 X 5HP combined vertical and horizontal) These units can be dialled back to any rating up to a max of 5 HP  -if you want to conserve batteries and don’t need the extra oomph – we’ve also switched to LiOH battery packs. 3 times the duration at half the weight – what’s not to like??
Phil