[PSUBS-MAILIST] sub launch boat

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 21 16:13:59 EDT 2014

Hank,
this would be a good project for psubbers with CAD ability, to come up with a consept design.
I like the idea of driving it in to the boat & winching it up like a fishing trawler does with their nets.
Attached is a series of pics of Graham Hawkes purpose built catamaran. The launch / retreival
seems labour intensive.
Great White Shark Expedition: October, 2011 - DeepFlight – Advanced Personal Submarines and Undersea Technology

Alan

   Great White Shark Expedition: October, 2011 - DeepFlight...
Guadalupe Island, Mexico In October, 2011, Hawkes Ocean Technologies in a joint expedition with Virgin Oceanic, brought the Super Falcon ...
View on www.deepflight.com Preview by Yahoo