[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive report

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 22 08:45:39 EDT 2014

I think its just old, its been in Snoopy for a decade and I don't even know
if it was new before that. The gauge is mounted high in the coning tower,
and the inlet is at the bottom of the hull. Therefore water does enter the
line, but does not reach all the way to the instrument due to the trapped
air above it.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:00 AM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <