[PSUBS-MAILIST] Snoopy dive report

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 22 11:35:29 EDT 2014

I could not open up the housing without probably destroying it, so I have
no idea of the layout of internal components, and therefore where to drill.
Also, you'd have to be really careful about filings ending up inside. The
only way I can see of opening this up is to remove the lens, but it appears
to be bonded. I did try prying the lends off, but was was not successful at
least trying gently enough not to break things. If you do succeed in
drilling a hole, the filling will certainly be easier - but an hour isn't
so bad.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <