[PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth Test

Christopher Graca via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri May 23 14:05:52 EDT 2014

Scott, check out the bathymetry of the lake to see where you can test it to
450'

http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/image/michiganlarge.jpg

I'm in the Chicago area, but don't have any contacts. I can help with
support if needed.

-Chris

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <