[PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth Test

kocpnt tds.net via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri May 23 15:35:10 EDT 2014

Hi Scott,

I'm about  18 miles inland at Manitowoc and can offer a place to stay as
well as a well equiped shop. I am planning to test mine soon also! Just had
it out last weekend for a bit. Manitowoc has an exceptional ramp for
launching etc. The bad news is that it is about 21 miles out to get to 450
feet of depth.

Best Regards,

Jim K
(920) 323-9200