[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lifting I beam

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri May 23 16:10:35 EDT 2014

Weight of the sub is 4,500lbs
Distance between lugs is 42"
The lifting lug is located at the 2/3 point of the beam.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone"Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:Scott - this is easily calculated.        What is the weight of the sub, the distance between the sub lifting lugs, and the distance to the crane lifting lug at the balance point?

Sean