[PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth Test

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri May 23 17:03:38 EDT 2014

Anyone got a C-130 airplane to pick up Trustworthy and take it to Seneca Lake? Haha.
Alec, what about Fremont lake, WY?
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneAlec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:Seneca Lake in NY is excellent, because it's both very deep and very narrow, meaning the test occurs close to the ramp and if there is wind, unless it happens to be blowing straight down the lake there isn't much distance for waves to build up. Both Dan H. and I did our tests there. But it isn't exactly next door to Kansas!