[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS West Coast Sessions

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 25 08:28:18 EDT 2014

Alan, you'd better show up.  We put it there so you wouldn't have  quite so
far to come.  The opportunity to examine a DW and other  goodies at Nuytco
is worth the trip by itself.
Jim

In a message dated 5/25/2014 3:54:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:

> [...]
every person no matter what age must present a valid  passport.

No Jon the passport is so you can get back out again.
I  am tempted to come over, but need to see how things unfold.
Alan