[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS West Coast Sessions

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 25 08:52:08 EDT 2014

Good point, Sean.

The _Bellingham  International Airport_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellingham_International_Airport)  offers regularly scheduled commuter flights to
and  from _Seattle_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle)   and _Friday
Harbor,  Washington_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_Harbor,_Washington)
, and regularly scheduled jet service to Los Angeles, San Diego,  _Oakland_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland,_California) , and _Palm Springs,
California_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Springs,_California) ; _Las
Vegas, Nevada_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Vegas,_Nevada) ; _Reno,
Nevada_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno,_Nevada) , and _Phoenix_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix,_Arizona) /_Mesa,  Arizona_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesa,_Arizona) . In 2010 Alaska airlines began regularly scheduled
direct flights to  Hawaii. _Amtrak Cascades_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amtrak_Cascades)  provides  Bellingham with regularly scheduled passenger rail
service to _Seattle_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle) , _Portland,
Oregon_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland,_Oregon)  and to  _Vancouver_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver) ,  BC.
It's not mentioned above, but they also have some direct flights  from
Denver, CO, on Frontier Airlines.  Alaska Air provides the commuter  service
from Seattle.
Jim

In a message dated 5/25/2014 12:46:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,