[PSUBS-MAILIST] bow window

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 2 11:03:12 EST 2014

Vance,
The protection dome if heavy enough could double as the forward ballast tank.

 Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] bow window
 To: personal_submersibles at psubs.org

 Vance,
 Have you looked at a large full size flat port for the front
 of your K350.  I did that with one of my early
 subs.  I had a 24 inch flat port 4 inches thick with a
 24 inch protection dome.  The optics were stunning,
 nobody believed it was 4 inches thick.  I checked with
 Reynolds Polymer and a 7 inch thick 37inch square unpolished
 piece is 3,000 dollars US.  Is that just crazy talk or
 what.