[PSUBS-MAILIST] scaled k250

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 2 23:12:25 EST 2014

Roberto,this may or may not be of interest.It's an animation of a K250 created by people from the University of Limerick.Perhaps you could get hold of their files & 3D print some of the components.AlanK-250 Submarine - Pro E 2010 - University of Limerick

|   |
| K-250 Submarine - Pro E 2010 - University of Limerick |
|  |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |