[PSUBS-MAILIST] air filter?

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Nov 8 08:23:40 EST 2014

Hi
Go to psubs.org and then design tools then life support and you can read all about CO2 scrubbers.  You can also buy one from airsearch (Emile)  I am not sure about the filter you mention but I can say that the blower you mention will be very loud inside your submarine.  I have a boat blower in my sub for cooling and venting when I am at the surface.  The blower works great but is real noisy, so it is okay for short periods of time.