[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber

Private via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 9 13:21:44 EST 2014

Yes, Snoopy's works just fine. It's just that I'm building a new sub, so needed a new scrubber. I wanted the human-powered option, and since there's two people that meant two small scrubbers instead of one bigger one. Once the R&D is done, printing out a second is relatively straight forward, even if a very slow process.

I load the scrubber agent at the start of the day and throw it out at the end. It isn't a large quantity, just 2 liters. Apart from the loaded scrubber, I carry two 2-liter soda bottles in the sub so that, in the event of getting stuck, I would have refills. Having a small scrubber and refills means that I'm not throwing out loads of unused stuff.

Best,

Alec