[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hanks Trolley

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 12 08:16:08 EST 2014

Hi James,
My cart is progressing well, I have modified the wheels by welding new centers in so they fit the new axels.  Also yesterday I made the mount for the hydraulic motor that drives the differential.  Today I am building the frame that holds the whole thing together.  I am dreading the ugly job, I am using old heating oil tanks for ballast tanks and they need to be cut in half and cleaned.
Okay, now get back to work, :-)