[PSUBS-MAILIST] just more calc

roberto alvarez via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 12 13:11:59 EST 2014

Good morning this weekend i read the book on the psubs website as i can
read ,is a collection of designs and experiences, i am working with the air
volume and CO2 production, this because i divide the project in 3 main
areas, pressure hull-life support-control & propultion
learn that i can be safe on a composite hull, even a wood hull below the
100 ft i can dive even on an oil drum , the  main concern will be O2
depletion and CO2 pollution we exhale 1.7 cubic feet hour  and by
coincidence we need 1.7 cubic meters per day
will use this info for a better internal space before any other
consideration, yesterday i went to a LPG truck scrap yard, found that the
inside of the tanks are free of rust, they have  wave brakers ( internal
plates ) have inspection holes with 2 inch tempered glass and  build from
0.500 inch plate, 54 inch in diameter and 12 feet lengh,

may be other option